Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Houses!

In the nearly 3 months that our house has been on the market, we have had exactly 5 people show interest in SEEING it.

3 of the 5 have actually seen it.

I'm doing ok, but the fact that its been at least 2 months since someone has looked at our house could start worrying me around the end of October.

Until then, I refuse to stress over it. If I do, I will totally lose it.

In the meantime the new house is doing great. We have windows! We have electrical! We have bathtubs! We have the SOAKER TUB of my dreams!

This week and last they have been working on inspections, electrical, and getting quotes on siding.

Things are going well. We are still happy about our builder.

We found out that the cabinets that we chose and everything with that came to just $100 more than our builder budgeted, and he's ok with the overage.

We're supposed to meet with our builder tomorrow to discuss the siding. I always look forward to those meetings because it feels like we're getting inside information!

I'm still in the primary presidency, and hubby is still ward clerk. These callings keep us busy, and I don't know if that's a bad thing or not. I think it keeps my mind off of the house not selling.

C is becoming much more responsible. She helps out a lot and doesn't make nearly as many messes as she once did. But A is making up for them with her own!

No comments: