Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm so excited!

I just arranged to buy 9 pounds of wool this evening.

Help me think of great colors to dye it and projects to use it on!

I'm already seeing pretty pink slippers from Santa for the girls. Maybe I could figure out how to cross stitch (or iron on) princess. They are so into princesses!

I found Snow White at the DI today. $4 seemed a little over priced, but I know it would cost me more at the store (if they are even selling it). I guess I was spoiled by that awesome garage sale a few months back where movies were .25 and .50 each.


I'm liquidating my Nintendo collection.

I was amazed to learn that I have 2 super nintendo systems, 1 super nintendo game

2 rf's
2 power cords

5 NES systems
20 NES games
13 NES controllers

Also 2 Atari systems
7 atari games
2 Atari joy sticks
1 Atari rf

I actually think there is another box of NES's around here somewhere.

I know there is a box of 5 or so new replacement connectors for the NES.

If anyone wants one, they better speak up!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

How about a baby blanket for your hopefully upcoming pregnancy. or a cute knit hat for yourself (snoods are in style).