Friday, April 18, 2008

pictures

Charlie still hasn't decided if he can trust the rest of us yet, but he likes A. He normally likes to chase her around the pasture. She runs, so he runs after her. The worst he's ever done is push her in the back with his nose. But today he let her do this.

Photobucket

It was very cute.

Here is a picture of what is happening in our garden.

Photobucket

And finally, all the wool I ended up with.

Photobucket

Hubby and I went out to celebrate our 7th anniversary tonight. I can't believe we've been married that long. And we have a 5 year old! WOW. It has gone by so quickly.

We are thinking about getting one of those cash back credit cards. It's a little scary considering the fact that I've believed my whole life that credit cards are bad. And they are. but if you were to pay it off each month and just use it for normal purchase you would have enough money for 2 Christmases (at our house at least).

It something we're considering.

The chickens are in their new house. This one has 7 nests and the outside area is twice the size of the other house.

The old house will be disinfected,if necessary and the new chickens will move in once their feathers are fully in and it doesn't look like they could get through the chicken wire.

With Mom and Dad going through their entire house and cleaning up I'm having to battle with my tendency to be a pack rat. Pairs of earmuffs? yeah, that would be great for winter for the girls. Someones unclaimed hoody. Wow its cute and one day it could fit! Bags and bags of cards... well, I'm still not sure on this one. I just think Mom may have been trying to get rid of them and giving them to someone felt better than throwing them out or donating them.

I will either be sharing or donating. I don't need 3 large bags of cards. I don't really send cards. I guess I could start though...

Anyway, this happens right after we spring clean. So unfortunately I've got oodles and oodles of space.

MUST RESIST!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

love all the pictures. I can't wait to be a part of it all.