Thursday, January 01, 2009

A new post

I feel like I need to put up a new post, but don't have a subject in mind....

Hmmm

Well, we are on our way up to Salt Lake for a weekend getaway without the girls. We'll be staying in Provo and will be attending the BYU Vs Wake Forest BBall game.

The girls will be staying with their Aunt in Meridian.

Am I the only one who gets all paranoid when taking a big trip and leaving the kids with someone else?

I start worrying about our wills and stuff like that.

Our wills need to be updated so badly.

For example, A who is 4 now, is not even mentioned.

Also, the family that we have named as guardian have moved to another part of the state.

We feel it very important that the people who raise our kids in our place be based out of the same area that we are. Both of our families are from this area and I want the kids to be around a lot of family.

I think I may have to go and rewrite the wills.

No comments: