Sunday, May 24, 2009

What is going on?

Well, you probably have been noticing the lack of posts here lately. I've been trying to maintain 2 blogs. 1 a journal for me, the other a blog for my family to read. The 2 blogs tried to coexist for a time, but it just wasn't happening.

So I split them and put edited versions on the family blog. I got behind on keeping this blog up, but now I've updated the posts on this one and changed a few things that should hopefully help me keep them both up.

We'll see!!

In the meantime, let me tell you about my week.

I have spent about 9 hours this past week at Albertsons. It seemed like each day would start with a trip there to spend doublers and get free stuff. the free stuff was great. The time spent there was tiring.

But I find it so hard to turn my back on coupon doublers. The doublers are good through Tuesday so I could potentially go back for more savings.

yay. (said in a weak voice).

No comments: