Friday, May 29, 2009

Confession time

I had a chicken go broody last week.... I put 5 eggs under her.

I never thought that having kids was going to make me such a cry baby.

It used to take quite a lot to get me to cry. I just wasn't ever very emotional.

Well then I had kids. And I was pretty normal for the most part. But get me feeling proud and the tears just come out. Primary program. Kindergarten music program. give a prayer, give a talk, do anything in church.

When did I become such a crybaby? And why am I so affected by seeing my child in a program?

I wonder if its because she's growing up? I have to admit since we've been trying to get pregnant since last August, without success, it does make each and ever moment of these kids childhood that much more precious.

I just love my girls so much.

No comments: