Friday, June 03, 2005

I have no life

Today I caught myself checking the blogs I read for updates. Twice. Kinda sad :)

I don't know. Its kind of like reading a book that is never finished. There are a lot of bloggers that have a great writing style that I enjoy. Then, others where I can only read some of their posts. They get to longwinded.

So I have a cute picture that I think I'm going to post. I'm just hoping that hubby doesn't get upset at me :)

deleted! Sorry!

I about died laughing when I noticed that both my 2 year old and my hubby were having the same problem!

Here's a pic of the green piano we sold.

deleted! Sorry!

See, not so bad. Kind of a sage green. I love my new piano by the way. And I rearranged my family room so that it looks great! And I moved it around by myself!! I didn't have to call 5 guys to come over and move a heavy piano!

And here's the picture that my Aunt and Uncle who are currently serving a mission in the Phillipines sent.

deleted! Sorry!

They woke up one morning and noticed this huge spider in the window. They thought it was outside, but were shocked to find it was inside. Generally spiders over there are harmless. However they decided to kill it with a fly swatter and ended up feeding it to the semi-tame cats living near their back door. Their house help told them that these spiders generally eat insects around the house, so are good to keep around. But I agree with my Aunt on this one. If that thing crawled across me while I was in bed, I'd die from a heart attack. Uggghhh!!! Gives me the creeps!

Anyway, I've got to go to the store for diapers. I went earlier, and you guessed it. I forgot the one thing I had to get. Oh well.

No comments: