Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Great Week

Well camping was awesome. We had so much fun.

We arrived at the camp Wednesday afternoon. We were able to get the best cabin where there were springy type beds. Also, all the cabins had electricity. So we plugged in the tv and let the girls watch the Wiggles while we set up the cabin. Then I was able to go and explore all the rooms and places they never let us go when I was there for girls camp. It was cool!

Anyway, we parked all of our food in the vast kitchen. That night we ate hotdogs and smores. We actually had that the next night also. I started feeling a little sick when thinking about hot dogs after that, so no more! I did eat a few marshmallows Friday night with the rest of the ward when they came up though...

The whole thing was a blast. C had fun playing in the dirt. She's an outside girl, so she was in Heaven. A had fun to. She loved being outside the whole time.

Well we had a sort of family give away yesterday. Everyone was invited to clean out their closets and bring it. Mom invited everyone over for a Memorial day breakfast. Then we all went to the driveway where the stuff was, and had at it. I thought I was getting rid of stuff, but ended up bringing home about the same amount of stuff I brought. That was ok though, because I had uses for the stuff. Overall I think it was the best idea my parents have had yet. They are planning on having another one in a few months. Basically because my sister A and her hubby are moving in with mom and dad, they are cleaning out all the closets. In a way, its forcing us to take our stuff home with us! :)

This week I might try potty training C again..... we'll see...

No comments: