Thursday, October 27, 2005

Whoa, it's been a long time

Want to complete surveys for cash? click here! http://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php?id=2281786&k=bcba2da9ef87bb8aa3839da5478ff9e8&action=join

Want to help me get a free flatscreen, and get one yourself? click here! http://flatscreens.freepay.com/?r=24385412

Ok, enough of that.

Lots has happened in the last few months.

For one thing, I sort of lost my desire to blog. Life is going to fast and I want to get off!

The primary program is this Sunday. The neighborhood association has asked (well they didn't ask, they just did it) me to be the beautification committee head. I've been having play dates with 2 of my neighbors twice a week (Tues & Thurs) and a primary pres. meeting on Wed. Friday seems to be the only day I stay home anymore.

It's crazy.

I'm now a year older, and A is now 1 year old. C will be 3 in a few months and my hubby is going to be hitting the big 3-0 soon. We're all getting so old :) !

Well, the phone is ringing, so I should go.

Bye!

No comments: