Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Why not?

Since no one reads this blog, I feel safe saying what I would never say out loud.

There are times when I'm worried about my relationship with my husband. Especially lately I feel like we have grown apart. Our physical relationship is at an all time high, but I feel like our interactions in real life are at an all time low.

Is one taking away from the other? I don't know.

We are in the middle of a tiff that has us both crying and upset. I won't rehash it here, but needless to say, I'm a bit depressed.

Another thing that has me down is my family.

With my parents on their mission, my sister AR is living at their home (next door) with her husband, 2 kids, and another on the way.

This property is a lot of work. There is a lot of weed eating, hedge trimming, etc to do. It is hard for my parent to do.

AR and her husband are having a mighty hard time keeping it up.

I invited the family over for a family work part this weekend and the response was, sorry, we can't make it.

I feel like crap about it and am very unhappy that they won't do their part to support their parents on their mission.

There is so much work to do and they all come over here and enjoy the area. They just don't want to do the work to keep it up.

I just got through talking to AR and I've realized that I'm spending a lot of energy on being mad. I'm just not going to worry over something I can't control.

What I can control is my attitude.

Thanks AR. I think you pulled me out of my funk.

No comments: