Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I have to clean the house today

Ugh.

I don't like cleaning the house. Its a pain with 2 kids. Spend 30 minutes on the kitchen, and A has no patience left. So now I'm a slave to her crankiness. So where's my break? Where's my reward for cleaning? A cranky baby who wants to be held or just played with.

Ugh

Oh well. That's life I guess.

so hubby and I have been thinking about buying a larger piece of property. About 1-2 acres. We want to have a huge garden and some fruit trees. I want a small green house and he wants a shop for his tools, etc.

Well, the company he works for has just announced that next year they will be expanding into China.

It didn't occur to me until he mentioned it, but there is a possibility that his job could go to someone in China.

I really would like to think that this company wouldn't do that. It is a local company, that has been around 25+ years. I used to work there before I had C. It doesn't seem like something they would do.

but the possibility is there.

so we're holding off.

We weren't looking to spend lots of money, but we would be increasing our mortgage.

We're still keeping an eye out for a piece of property to build on. If the right one comes along, we'll look. But most likely, we're in this house and neighborhood for the next 2 years at least.

Halfway house update!

I thought a while ago it wasn't happening, but I was wrong. Its still there. In fact, I found out on Sunday that it has it's first resident. Our own resident ex-con. He served time for grand theft. Lock those doors and cars!!!

Speaking of ex-con's I've found out more info about my sister's ex-con boyfriend. Leadro is on the run. Recently we learned that the reason he cannot use his real name and social is because he skipped out on his parole. How stupid is that? You only have to check in with someone and you skip out?

Stupid stupid stupid.

No comments: