Friday, August 12, 2005

The Toilet

So I've got the kids fed, A is in bed. All that's left is C. I've got her in her bedroom, I'm changing her into a pull-up for her nap and I ask the fateful question. "do you have to go potty?" She says "nooooyes" I ask her again. This time the answer is yes.

I bring her into the bathroom and as she lifts the lid of the toilet she says " umhgj fjaefjlkew (gibberish) comb" I only understand Comb. Oh no I think. I'm going to find a comb in the toilet. Great.

Sure enough. There are not one, but TWO combs in the toilet. I grab the nearest fishing tool (my crochet hook) and fish them out. I liberally soap everything including my hands.

Just another day in this Mom's life. :)

By the way, C just told me that she is done. She didn't go potty. But now she's in bed.

YAY!

No comments: