Friday, January 11, 2008

Politics

I wish people whose blogs I read would avoid the political discussion/rants.

The reason being is this.

I am innocently reading some of the blogs I read regularly and all of a sudden I'm disgusted because that person is pro the weirdest guy running and on another blog there is someone saying they would never vote for some guy who I was thinking of voting for.

Neither one with plausible arguments. And it tells me something about some of my favorite bloggers that I maybe didn't want to know.

Anyway, it shouldn't matter to me this much except that I guess maybe I read those blogs for fun and bringing up politics makes things sticky and makes people take sides.

So don't do it!

Please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found you through nocrylds.blogspot.com, and found her through Mormon Mommy Wars.

This post caught my eye, because I'm guilty of inserting a random political moment into my otherwise non-political blog :-) BUT I was basically saying that I realized I don't know enough about politics and I need to get on the ball.

I had to laugh at this post, though, because I *bet* I know some of the blogs you're talking about! :-D

Fizz

i i eee said...

Well it's their blog, and they'll politically diatribe if they want to. ;)

I agree though that I see some basing their support on nothing of substance. More just the guy who talks the prettiest.

I found your blog after you left a comment on Cicada's blog -but I saw that you had deleted it. I don't know why you deleted it, but it's 100% true. I have to say, as sad and lonely as it is, I'd rather be single than in a relationship that just is downright crappy. But I suppose not everyone feels that way. I'm actually pretty good at being single...but it's probably a talent not everyone was blessed with. Le sigh.