Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stupid rabbit

It was cold outside and my hands must have been stiff or something (at least thats what I'll tell everyone) and I picked up the rabbit and accidentally dropped it. It ran under the chicken coop and I spent the next half an hour freezing my behind off trying to get it.

It took myself, hubby, and a broom to get it out. By that time I was frozen. The knees and a generous part of the leg of my pants were soaked from wet and frozen ground that had an unhealthy mix of sheep urine and poop all over it.

Yum yum.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Ha Ha! You don't like that thing anyways. You should have let it go free! By the way, thanks for the pans!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but I kept thinking about all of that food I still had and the fur that it was growing for me. I needed some return for feeding and caring for it for all this time!