Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just a little whining

So for the last few weeks at church, things have been a little up in the air. Last week they put in a new primary presidency and this week they put in a new relief society presidency.

The real problem is this. The new primary presidency is the old Sunbeams teacher. The problem being that those little sunbeams are still getting used to primary and for the last 2 weeks have had substitutes. Good Subs, but still subs.

I have a hard time seeing it because we sent the cutest most ready for sunbeams class I could have imagined. I was so proud of them.

Yes, there were some cold feet but they were adapting well.

Then this week comes (second week of subs) and at least 3 girls didn't want to go to class. Two were girls who don't normally have a problem. My little A was one and is very independent. I know I was in nursery with her, but she didn't care if I was there or not.

anyway, I'm just concerned for these kids. I had hoped they would have a new teacher in today but no dice.

It makes me sad and now I'm a little worried about these kids. Probably more so because my kid is in the group.

I'm sure they'll get it ironed out. I just wish it was sooner rather than later.

Thanks for letting me whine. I know they must be trying to find the best sunbeam teacher ever :)

No comments: