Saturday, February 02, 2008

Hiding

I'm currently hiding from my mother in law. She stayed the night last night. I think she was lonely. But now she is cleaning my kitchen and probably putting everything in the wrong places (I still hide things from myself, will my kitchen ever recover?) of course I'm joking. but I am hiding. I just needed a break. My back was hurting. But now it feels fine. Should I go shower and let her continue to clean, or go and help. I feel like a bad person because this is even an option for me.

On the whole, it feels quite hilarious.

I think I'm in a weird mood.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

HA HA! I have found myself doing the hiding thing before, but it was when we were living with my in-laws. Sometimes you just need space. THanks for the laugh.

p.s. I ordered the hand creme for you. Should be here this week, and then I'll ship it off to you.