Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bath Time

So this morning we had bath time. At our house (for the kids) it usually happens on Wednesday, and then Sunday morning.

Yesterday at the store we bought some bubble bath for C. She has had mixed reactions to it in the past (love and hate), but the last time she liked it. So we bought a big bottle of it at the store yesterday. She seemed excited. But this morning when I put it in her bath she kept saying "no bubbles, no bubbles". Since I had already added the bubbles, I couldn't take them out. So I put her in there. She was totally freaking out. Over some bubbles. I don't get kids sometimes. Needless to say she wanted out of there asap. So we soaped, rinsed and were outta there. This is a kid who usually loves to play for a good 20 min or so in the bath. I don't know what the issue was. But she might be coming down with the cold that A has. She is a little cranky this morning.

No comments: