Thursday, February 07, 2008

ignore that last post.

Nothing to see there. I just re-read it and boy did I ramble.

A couple of interesting things that I didn't cover in that post... Mom and Dad have completed all of the medical stuff that they needed for their mission papers, and said that they will be making their next appointments with the Bishop and Stake Pres this next week! I'm really excited about that! Also a little worried, but that is for selfish reasons. I'm a little uncertain about maintaining this property without them until Aug when my sister is moving into their place. Besides that I'm totally excited!!!

Also, did I mention that Bertha the goat was pregnant? I think I did. Anyway it was the neighbors sneaky pygmy goat that did the deed. This is the second time in the last 3 years we've had this problem. Of course the first time it was different goats on both sides. Anyway back to the point. Bertha will be having the goat any day now. I'm hoping for a girl so that we don't have to worry about fixing it. Also, I'm thinking about keeping the goats. I know I've said I would be getting rid of them, but I'm a little worried that the sheep won't be able to keep the pasture down on their own. So I think We'll keep them until we know for sure. If the sheep need help, then we'll keep the goats (and don't tell hubby, but we might think about getting a couple more sheep if the price was right, and THEN get rid of the goats). My real deal is that the goats have no return. You don't have to do much to maintain them, but feeding them all winter for no value in return gets old.

I need to post some pics. I'll see if I can get on that :)

No comments: