Tuesday, February 19, 2008

not pregnant

So Bertha the goat is not pregnant. Just really REALLY fat. Needless to say she needs to go on a diet :)

Well, I should say we don't know for sure that she isn't pregnant. Just that my sister who has experience in this arena gave her a once over and said that it seems very unlikely that she is pregnant. Many factors came into this discover. One being that we thought she was due the first of February. She'd be bursting out all over with baby by now.

I'm happy. Now I don't have to worry about her.

5 comments:

Alyson said...

Are you sure?

Mary said...

Hey! You don't know me, so I hope I don't freak you out, but I noticed that you have Clair Poulson listed as a favorite author. He's my dad!

Me again said...

Clair Poulson Rocks!

And Yes Aly we're sure that Bertha isn't pregnant. Goats are apparently hard to figure out when it comes to pregnancies. Something about their stomachs moving around a lot while digesting their food. Who knew?

Me again said...

Mary, I was going to leave further comment on your blog, but it's private!
So I'll just add more on here.

Just wanted to say that your Dad is a great author! I really love his books and (at the risk of sounding like a gushing fan)wish he could write more.

Thanks for the comment!

Mary said...

Email me and I'd be glad to invite you to my blog. (Not that you HAVE to read it:) but you could see where my dad gets the inspiration for his books. Everything ties back to his family, our careers, lifestyles, vacations, everything. He is constantly working on more books. He is currently working on a Christmas story. Anyway, my email is maryhicken@gmail.com