Monday, January 24, 2005

Another day

I hate having to come up with a title every time.

So I just got back from scouts. Let me whine for a sec. The other leader didn't show up and I had to deal with 6 boys alone. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal but it was like they all had ants in their pants!! OK Done.

I love monday's. hubby has Monday's off and we get to go out to lunch and basically spend the day together. Lots of fun!

I downloaded PAF from the church website last night (www.lds.org). It was great. We had a lot of fun putting info we already had into the program through a gedcom file. Then we added ourselves and other family that hadn't been around when hubby created the original file 5 years ago. We are taking the family history course during sunday school on sunday's. Its very interesting. I hadn't thought about it before, but Hubby's mom is a convert and her father died last year. Her line has not had any work done on it (whereas I have an aunt that is constants working on and updating mine). It would be great for his mom to do the work for her parents and even for her to be sealed to her parents (her siblings aren't members, so they would have to wait for either death, or conversion and a valid temple recommend).

Well I have a couple of cute pictures of C and A but I still have to figure out how to post them... maybe in a few days



No comments: