Sunday, January 16, 2005

Sunday

We're watching "The best two years." I don't know why we have to continually have the TV on around here, but for some reason we do. I think we just need to think of other ways to spend time together as a family.

With church in the afternoon the kids don't get an afternoon nap. C fell asleep a little after 7. I sure hope she doesn't get up early early tomorrow morning.

A woke up at 4 and 6 and then 8 this morning. I told my hubby I was on strike when he brought her to me ( he was already awake and getting ready for meetings). It worked for about 10 minutes. :)

Church was good today. But I have to complain about one more thing :) The scouting group has to many meetings!!! Their is our monthly Round table, the meeting to plan pack meeting, pack meeting, various trainings (about 1-2 times a year), and all for the weekly meetings of the cub scouts! I guess its not much, but its still a lot when you have kids to take along. Maybe I just need to adjust my attitude.

Speaking of scouts, we need to have another planning meeting. Scouts is tomorrow and nothing is planned.

Well my desire to play roller coaster tycoon 2 is greater than my desire to Blog.

No comments: