Saturday, January 15, 2005

tired

tonight I'm tired. The baby keeps whining and the toddler has been constantly naughty for most of the day. I'm just tired.

So I'm typeing and holding the baby. And I think C has a stinky diaper. What fun.

I think I need an attitude adjustment.

It has been a nice day. Hubby didn't have to do anything today so we were able to have a nice day at home. We did go shopping and one store and it was quite fun. We came home and I played roller coaster tycoon 2 and then made dinner and did the dishes.

I love it when my husband cooks. He does a good job and it always tastes good. But it bugs me when I have to do his dishes. OK, maybe thats not the issue. Maybe the issue is that I like a clean kitchen but I haven't been able to figure out how to keep it clean. It's discouraging because I felt like I almost had a system figured out and then I hurt my back and it seems harder to find the motivation to get up and get moving. The whole house is suffering to be honest. The laundry needs to be done, the bathrooms and the kitchen needs to be finished. I only loaded the dishwasher.

No comments: